In this Section
- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
Bulky Lift Request
To place a bulky collection enquiry/request please log onto:
Request for Service
Select the option relevant to your bulky request & one of our helpdesk advisors will be in touch with you to confirm details.
General criteria for collections
- Households are entitled to 1 bulky lift per financial year*
- Collections normally take up to 10 working days but may take longer during busy periods*
- Items must be placed in a safe and accessible area for collection*
*Further terms and conditions apply (available on request).
If you require further information please call us on T: 0300 124 5000 and selection option 0.
- Bulky Collection Criteria - Pricing Structure (pdf 80 KB)