Bulky Lift Request
To place a bulky collection enquiry/request please log onto:
Request for Service
- Select the option relevant to your bulky request
- Fill in all relevant details ensuring you have provided a contact e-mail address.
- One of our helpdesk advisors will review your request and follow up with you - contact is normally made via e-mail.
- Your request status will change to ‘accepted’ – when it has been picked up on the system by an advisor.
*Please check the portal for status updates and your inbox & junk/ clutter folder for a reply/ instructions in relation to your request*
General criteria for collections
- Households are entitled to 1 bulky lift per financial year*
- Collections normally take up to 10 working days but may take longer during busy periods*
- Items must be placed in a safe and accessible area for collection*
*Further terms and conditions apply (available on request).
If you require further information please call us on T: 0300 124 5000 and selection option 0.
Fly-tipping is the illegal dumping of rubbish or bulky items on land where dumping isn't allowed. It can be dangerous to human and animal health. Fly-tipping pollutes land and waterways. It's expensive to clear away fly-tipped rubbish
Fly-tipping is not only damaging to the environment and a blight on our Borough, it also places extra stress on our staff at this challenging time.
Find out more on the NI Direct website.
- Bulky Collection Criteria - Pricing Structure (pdf 80 KB)