Can I book a Council owned park?
Our parks and open spaces in Mid and East Antrim are clean, safe, welcoming and full of character – a fantastic resource should you wish to hold an event on site.
All events now need an application form to be completed and charges will be applied to all applications, as agreed by Council, effective from the 1 April 2017.
To book any park or open space please complete an event application form and send completed application forms along with any accompanying scanned documents to E: email@example.com at least 4 weeks in advance of the event.
- Memorials and/or Commemorations are not classed as an event and has a separate application form which is also available below. This application form should be sent to the contact details as per above.
- Council has a ban on balloon and sky lantern releases. They litter the environment, causing death to wildlife and in the case of sky lanterns, can cause uncontrollable fires that destroy life and property.
- Having taken advice from our insurers, Council can no longer facilitate requests for tables, chairs, stages, gazebos, barriers and similar items for third party events.
- Event Application Form (pdf 278 KB)
- Events Pricing Policy ()
- Application Form for Memorials or Commemorations (pdf 182 KB)
- Appendix 1 to Application form for Memorial or Commemorations Policy Framework (pdf 126 KB)
- Event Management Plan Template (pdf 149 KB)
- Outdoor Events - Terms and Conditions (pdf 93 KB)