Can I book a Council owned park?
Our parks and open spaces in Mid and East Antrim are clean, safe, welcoming and full of character – a fantastic resource should you wish to hold an event on site.
All events now need an application form to be completed and charges will be applied to all applications, as agreed by Council, effective from the 1 April 2017.
Or post it to:
Parks & Open Spaces Department
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
11 Antrim Street
Please note: Memorials and/or Commemorations are not classed as an event and has a separate application form which is also available below. This application form should be sent to the contact details as per above.
- Event Application Form - Word Format (docx 127 KB)
- Events Pricing Policy 2017 (pdf 136 KB)
- Application Form for Memorials or Commemorations (doc 62 KB)
- Appendix 1 to Application form for Memorial or Commemorations Policy Framework (pdf 126 KB)
- Event Management Plan Template (pdf 149 KB)
- Outdoor Events - Terms and Conditions (pdf 93 KB)