Good Health and Wellbeing
The Good Health and Wellbeing Delivery group involves individuals from many of the relevant organisations in the Borough.
Several organisations are providing a leading role in achieving the short term actions and ensuring that the Delivery Group is constantly progressing.
Collaborative working is vital to ensure that health and wellbeing continue to be improved for all members of our Borough, both young and old. The Delivery group has achieved relative success to date and have developed several successful initiatives which have advanced health and wellbeing in our Borough.
Delivery Group Staff Members
- Sinead Kelly MEABC Staff Link Officer
- Katrina McCaughan MEABC
- Mary O'Boyle MEABC
- Claire Duddy MEABC
- Jean Bonner MEABC
- Northern Health and Social Care Trust
- Sport NI
- Mid and East Antrim Agewell Partnership
- Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- Integrated Care Partnership
- Northern Ireland Social Care Council
- Public Health Agency
- Volunteer Now
- South Antrim Community Network
- North Antrim Community Network