Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Closure of Sullatober HRC FAQs
- New bin collections FAQs
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- Bins and Recycling FAQs
- Waste Schemes & Initiatives
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
We are currently in delivery mode of ‘Putting People First’, short term actions for each of the themes have been established and we are working towards achieving those actions.
The 5 key themes that have been chosen in our Community Plan are;
- Sustainable Jobs & Tourism
- Good Health & Wellbeing
- Progress in Education
- Community Safety & Cohesion
- Our Environment
To enable Council to achieve these actions Delivery groups have been established for each thematic group and for each short term action. Currently, delivery groups are working to achieve short term goals and are beginning to establish medium term goals. Mid and East Antrim Council have appointed Staff Link Officers for each of the themes. This is a crucial connection to ensure all thematic delivery groups have a point of contact and support within council.