Vehicle Parking in Caravan Park
Caravan park customers are charged a deposit for a parking pass, which is refunded at the end of their stay, upon safe return of the pass.
In the interests of security, campers must inform us of their vehicle registration details.
Car Park Automatic Barrier
An automatic car parking barrier is now in operation on site. As a guest at the caravan park you do not pay for car parking (one car per booking).
To ensure free access for the duration of your stay please:
- On arrival at the main barrier, please take a ticket
- Validate your ticket at the visitor centre - this allow you to enter and exit the barrier with no delays/charge for the duration of your stay
- You can get your ticket validated at any stage during your stay so just call into reception when convenient
At the entrance to the caravan park, please use your unique barrier code pin which you will find on your booking confirmation. This pin will also provide you access to the amenity block.
- Only one car per pitch is allowed. Caravan park guests and the pass must be displayed in order to gain admittance through the on-site barrier. Any other vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas. Drivers are asked to observe a 5mph (8km/h) speed limit throughout the Park and to drive safely at all times.
- Cars must NOT be parked or driven on the grass.
- Only fully licensed, insured drivers may drive in the Park and the Highway Code must be observed. Learner drivers and motorised scooters/quads (except disabled scooters) are strictly prohibited.
Visitors to caravan park customers will be charged for parking at the normal rate. No visitors are permitted inside the park after 10pm.