- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
All bins/recycling containers to be presented by 7.30am for collection.
All bins are to have closed lids and no additional side waste will be collected except in exceptional circumstances (adverse weather, vehicle breakdown, road closures)
A residual waste collection is provided on a fortnightly collection.
Items that don't go into the black bin are as follows:
- Garden waste - please click here
- DIY waste (e.g. rubble, paint cans, plasterboard) - please click here
- Recyclables - for blue bins please click here for kerbie boxes please click here
- Food waste - please click here
- To purchase a black bin click here